32BJ Training Career Services is here to provide assistance to eligible 32BJ members looking for growth in the Building Services industry.
If you are an eligible member, we can help you with the following:
- Planning and Timeline - Choose a Career Track and develop an action plan
- Resumes and Cover Letters - Improve your career documents to help you better market your skills to employers
- Making Connections - Find a mentor and search for trade organizations to make possible industry contacts
- Job Search - Start your journey to a new career
- Interviewing - Develop your Interviewing Skills
Elizabeth “Liz” Fergus serves as the 32BJ Training Career Services Advisor and works primarily with members who are interested in moving up within the Building Services industry.
She started with 32BJ Training Fund in January of 2018, offering career expertise based on her diverse background in Social & Career Services.
Please call or email to have Liz come to your upcoming meeting, or to schedule one on one consultations.
25 West 18th Street, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10011
T: (212) 388-3134