32BJ Training Career Services is here to provide assistance to eligible 32BJ members looking for growth in the Building Services industry.
If you are an eligible member, we can help you with the following:
- Planning and Timeline - Choose a Career Track and develop an action plan
- Resumes and Cover Letters - Improve your career documents to help you better market your skills to employers
- Making Connections - Find a mentor and search for trade organizations to make possible industry contacts
- Job Search - Start your journey to a new career
- Interviewing - Develop your Interviewing Skills
Richard serves as the 32BJ Training Career Services Specialist and works primarily with members who are interested in moving up within the Building Services industry. He has been working for the 32BJ Training Fund since 2010 and is very knowledgeable about the Building Service industry. Richard frequently speaks at Building Manager Guild meetings as well as employer meetings. Please call or email to have Richard come to your upcoming meeting.
Career Services Specialist
25 West 18th Street, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10011
T: (212) 388-2124